A pandemic year roundup of my favorite newsletters
In response to Shailaja V who asked me a question about what newsletters I like to read, here are my top 5:
1. Word-a-day: A daily trickle of words that enriches my vocabulary.
2. The On Being Project: A weekly newsletter that succinctly captures the gentle but inspiring ethos of the eponymous podcast with Krista Tippet.
3. What I read this month: A newsletter by author Gretchen Rubin, who lists all the books she reads in a month.
4. Maria Popova’s Brain Pickings: a weekly anti-aging shot for my brain cells.
5. The Curious Reader newsletter: Now extinct but a rare one that illuminated the literary scene in India with their carefully curated lists and friendly website.
As I get ready to revamp the monthly newsletter that I send out to subscribers on my website, I’m looking for ideas. Let me know what you would like to see.